Have you ever dreamed of working independently and having your own private practice? Have you felt overwhelmed thinking about how to accomplish this? At Hillary Counseling we take the guess work out of running your own practice. Our services cover everything from providing a comfortable, therapeutic office space to providing you with client referrals.
Hillary Counseling is a Milwaukee-based private practice that offers psychotherapy to individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, low self-esteem, life transitions, personal growth, and relationship challenges. Our clients are students and young professionals that are high-functioning and motivated to improve their lives.
We are seeking an independently-licensed clinician (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D) who specializes in working with ADOLESCENTS and ADULTS. Therapists with niche specialities are encouraged to apply, as well.
Position Title: Part-time Psychotherapist, Independent Contractor
Primary Job Description: To provide counseling to adolescents and adults with a broad range of mental health issues, including: depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, life transitions, personal growth, and relationship improvement.
COVID-19 considerations: All therapy is currently virtual through our Telehealth platform, FaceTime or phone.
Starting Date: September/October 2020
Location: Downtown Milwaukee Office (providing virtual therapy)
Compensation: $60 – $80 per client session, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Candidate must be willing to market themselves to grow a referral base and recognition within the community.
- Meeting with clients for initial consultation sessions to formulate a psychosocial assessment and determine eligibility for services.
- Creating and implementing treatment plans for every client.
- Submitting progress notes and charting documentation within one business day of sessions.
- Collaborating with other providers, including previous treatment team, psychiatrists, family, school staff, and community providers to coordinate care and advocate for clients’ needs.
- Making referrals to agencies and community resources.
- Attending weekly supervision and monthly case consultation meetings.
- Assisting with creative and administrative tasks as needed such as social media and marketing.
- Marketing yourself to grow a referral base and recognition within the community.
- MUST BE A LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D) in the state of Wisconsin.
- Minimum of 2-3 years clinical experience.
- Must carry current professional malpractice liability insurance of at least $1,000,000/$3,000,000.
- Must be accurate and timely in submitting billing at the end of every session.
- Must be timely in submitting case notes within one business day.
- Must be able to respond to all client referrals and needs via email and phone within 24 hours.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
What We Provide:
- Full integration into www.hillarycounseling.com
- Profile on Psychology Today
- Business Cards
- Business email address
- Client Referrals
- Credit card processing and accounting services for your clients
- Comfortable and tastefully decorated office space
- Office supplies needed for completion of paperwork
- Materials for therapy interventions
- Wi-Fi access
- Coffee/Tea/Water service for clients
- Supervision and case consultation
- Competitive compensation
- Provide in written format (1) Describe your interest in this position and how your clinical experience would match with the focus of this practice. (2) Specify your availability to see clients.
- Send your resume in addition to any previous work/accomplishments pertinent to this position.
- Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit proof of degree, license, professional malpractice insurance and will be required to maintain these qualifications.
Email the above to email@example.com. For more information on our practice, please check out our Website, Facebook and Instagram.