Distance/Online Therapy in Milwaukee
Often, proximity to our office, busy schedules and travel may prohibit one from being accessible for face-to-face services. Some of us simply prefer to be online or over the phone and may want to get counseling via the Internet. For these reasons, we offer sessions via telephone, Skype or FaceTime.
Who can benefit from distance counseling? You might if…
- You are traveling and want to continue your therapy services while you are out of town
- You work long hours and find it difficult to get to our office
- You are a stay-at-home parent who can’t leave the kids but needs to talk to someone
- You have limited mobility, do not drive, and do not have transportation
- You are moving outside of Milwaukee and want to continue therapy sessions
If you would like to contact us, or have any questions regarding our
services, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (414) 333-9969.