At Hillary Counseling, we believe in a better future for mental health. Delivering an exceptional experience for our clients begins with creating an exceptional experience for our team.
We are deeply passionate about the integrity of our work, providing excellence in delivery of care, and advocating for social change. Through our efforts, the environment here supports wellness; our practice is a rewarding place to work as well as an excellent place to receive care.
Our growing team is comprised of highly skilled and motivated professionals who share a vision, treat clients with respect and compassion, and aspire to serve our community by creating an inclusive environment where clients find fulfillment, improve health and develop greater meaning in their lives.
As professionals, we are committed to collaboration and investing in one another’s clinical, professional, and personal development. Valuing connection and relationships, we offer support, feedback and insight during our monthly consultation meetings and weekly check-ins.
Hillary Counseling is seeking an independently-licensed clinician (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D.) who specializes in working with INDIVIDUALS AND/OR COUPLES. Our clients are a diverse population of students and young professionals who are high-functioning and motivated to improve their lives.
Therapists with niche specialities are encouraged to apply, as well.
Position Title: Part-time Psychotherapist, Independent Contractor
Primary Job Description: To provide counseling to individuals and couples with a broad range of mental health issues, including: depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, life transitions, personal growth, and relationship improvement.
**COVID-19 considerations: All therapy is currently virtual through our Telehealth platform, FaceTime or phone.
Starting Date: August/September 2021
Location: Currently remote. Post pandemic this position will be a hybrid of telemedicine and in-person sessions. A 100% remote position (providing tele-therapy sessions from home) is also an option for therapists who are licensed in the state of WI.
Compensation: $80 – $110 per client session, dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Meeting with clients for initial consultation sessions to formulate a psychosocial assessment and determine eligibility for services.
- Creating and implementing treatment plans for every client.
- Submitting progress notes and charting documentation within one business day of sessions.
- Collaborating with other providers, including previous treatment team, psychiatrists, family, school staff, and community providers to coordinate care and advocate for clients’ needs.
- Making referrals to agencies and community resources.
- Attending weekly supervision and monthly case consultation meetings.
- Assisting with creative and administrative tasks as needed such as social media and marketing.
- Marketing yourself to grow a referral base and recognition within the community.
- MUST BE A LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D.) in the state of Wisconsin.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Must carry current professional malpractice liability insurance of at least $1,000,000/$3,000,000.
- Must be accurate and timely in submitting billing at the end of every session.
- Must be timely in submitting case notes within one business day.
- Must be able to respond to all client referrals and needs via email and phone within 24 hours.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
What We Provide:
- Full integration into www.hillarycounseling.com
- Profile on Psychology Today
- Business Cards
- Business email address
- Client Referrals
- Credit card processing and accounting services for your clients
- Comfortable and tastefully decorated office space
- Office supplies needed for completion of paperwork
- Materials for therapy interventions
- Wi-Fi access
- Coffee/Tea/Water service for clients
- Supervision and case consultation
- Competitive compensation
- Provide in written format (1) Describe your interest in this position and how your clinical experience would match with the focus of this practice. (2) Specify your availability to see clients.
- Send your resume in addition to any previous work/accomplishments pertinent to this position.
- Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit proof of degree, license, professional malpractice insurance and will be required to maintain these qualifications.
Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our practice, please check out our Website, Facebook and Instagram.