By the time most of us make the call for help with our relationship we are further down the road than we ever thought we would be. It can be heart breaking. You fall in love and do your best to build a life that you can enjoy together and hope that everything is going to be okay. If only it were that simple. The time is now to make it better.
Whether you are at a crossroads in your relationship or tired of having the same argument over and over about things that seem to have no solution…It is not too late.
Though you may be feeling at the end of your rope, if you are ready to take on the challenge of therapy and give yourself and your relationship the attention it needs, truly amazing things can happen.
Couples counseling can be like training with a great coach. Much like a coach, I will compassionately teach you new skills, help you unlearn damaging habits and support you while you practice creating the relationship that you really want.
I provide relationship counseling for individuals in a new relationship, considering marriage, or who have been married for several years. After an initial meeting with you and your partner, we will create a plan that tailors each session to your specific needs and individual personalities. Throughout our sessions, I teach usable skills that include:
- Improving communication and conflict resolution
- Exploring strengths and growth areas for both individuals, and in the relationship
- Re-establishing emotional and sexual intimacy
- Developing and strengthening healthy boundaries
- Developing a deeper understanding and appreciation of yourself and your significant other
- Exploring issues regarding finances, parenting, and in-laws
- Working through often avoided “hot topics”
Ultimately, these skills are designed to strengthen your relationship, rebuild your connection and restore the joy you both once felt.
If you would like to contact me, or have any questions regarding my
services, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (414) 333-9969.