Research has shown that online therapy is as effective as in-person therapy; not only is it convenient, but it gets results. Often, proximity to our office, busy schedules and travel may prohibit one from being accessible for face-to-face services. For these reasons, we offer sessions via our secure online video chat or by phone.
Who can benefit from online counseling? You might if…
- You are traveling and want to continue your therapy services while you are out of town
- You work long hours and find it difficult to get to our office
- You are a stay-at-home parent who can’t leave the kids but needs to talk to someone
- You have limited mobility, do not drive, and do not have transportation
- You live outside of Milwaukee and are not able to find a specialist in your area