“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Aldo Emerson
Counseling for College Students
You don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
Your late teens and 20s are a time of incredible growth & transformation. Maybe you’re living on your own (or trying to get there), figuring out how to stay on top of classes or your first job, juggling work, and meeting new people. Many of you are away from everything familiar and sometimes feel alone in a sea of people.
These years can be lonely, stressful, overwhelming, and at the same time, very exciting. Counseling for college students and young adults can help you have a safe space to explore your relationships, identity, dreams, challenges, heartbreaks and sense of meaning and purpose. We’re here for you.
At Hillary Counseling, we work with many young adults in college, post graduation, grad school, and in their 20s, to provide a safe, supportive space to help you figure out how to navigate this thing called life.
Common issues that college students face when transitioning to adulthood
- Anxiety Disorders
- Stress Management
- ADHD, difficulty concentrating and getting organized
- Eating Disorders/Body Image
- Making Friends and Building a Social Life
- Sexuality and Sexual Identity
- Academic Challenges and Pressures
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Career and Post-College Life
We also work with many local colleges to provide telehealth and in-person services to college students across Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM)
- Marquette University
- Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design (MIAD)
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE)
- Mount Mary University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Alverno College
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Let us help you find guidance, insight and relief. We are passionate about helping you make the most of your college years.