We’re not just hungry for food, we’re hungry for love, laughter, community, adventure, a higher purpose and self-expression.
Health Coaching In Milwaukee
Are you looking to deepen your connection with your body, resolve health concerns, and cultivate a healthier you?
Working with a Health Coach is Transformative.
Today’s fast-paced, externally focused society is leading to chronic stress and imbalance. Running on modern life’s treadmill is leaving humans feeling completely exhausted and disconnected from themselves.
Health coaching is designed to support you in regaining balance and vitality by assessing the 6 main dimensions of wellness: physical, mental, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual.
This holisitic approach to wellness allows you to get to the root of what is holding you back from feeling your best.
Health Coaching Is For You If:
- You want to establish HEALTHY EATING and EXERCISE habits that are sustainable.
- You struggle with BODY IMAGE issues and want to mend the relationship with your body.
- You have a FITNESS GOAL that you would like to achieve.
- You want to learn SELF-CARE STRATEGIES to cope with stress and anxiety.
- You are going through a MAJOR LIFE TRANSITION and want to tools to embrace the change.
- You are living with a CHRONIC HEALTH CONDITION and do not want this to define you.
- You want to discover your true PASSION and PURPOSE in life.
Our Approach To Health Coaching:
Health coaching sessions are focused on making broad-reaching lifestyle changes. Together with your coach, you will set goals and identify areas in your life that could be negatively impacting your overall well-being, holding you back or keeping you “stuck.”
Our focus is to support you in reaching your goals and give you the tools to THRIVE. We offer positive encouragement, expertise and personalized recommendations that will empower you to restore balance, release limiting beliefs and make long-lasting behavioral changes.
You’re here for a reason…if you’re ready to break free of whatever has been holding you back, then reach out to schedule a FREE initial consultation.
Our 8-Week “Focus” Package:
- Determine your “WHY” or compelling reason for change, identify goals (creating movement practices, couch to 5k, meditation/mindfulness practices, healthy eating, body acceptance, reducing overall stress)
- Intro to behavior tracking, identifying gaps in behavior
- Intro to daily mind/body check-ins
Focus Topic 2: Organization:
- Learn practices of time management and organization around self-care
- Daily planning, including “must dos”
- Movement/exercise planning
- Weekly meal planning
- Bookending day system
- Intro to reasons someone might not take action and bypass strategies
- Thought downloads
- Thought models
- Getting clear on ways to track progress
- Misalignment happens, change is not linear. This topic teaches techniques to identify misalignment and how to pivot.
- Session week: one-on-one sessions are 50 min long during the first week of focus topic. One-on-one sessions will be followed by an email summary of the session, plan of action, and possible homework pages, reading recommendations, etc.
- Off week: email check in to see how things are going, motivation, encouragement, etc…
- Each topic lasts 2 weeks and is client directed but centered around overarching goals.