“Never underestimate the difference you can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help. This week reach out to someone that might need a lift.”
Careers at Hillary Counseling in Milwaukee
If you are interested in joining our growing team of skilled professionals at our Milwaukee location, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hillary Counseling, we believe in a better future for mental health. Delivering an exceptional experience for our clients begins with creating an exceptional experience
for our team.
We are deeply passionate about the integrity of our work, providing excellence in delivery of care, and advocating for social change. Through our efforts, the environment here supports wellness; our practice is a rewarding place to work as well as an excellent place to receive care.
Our growing team is comprised of highly skilled and motivated professionals who share a vision, treat clients with respect and compassion, and aspire to serve our community by creating an inclusive environment where clients find fulfillment, improve health and develop greater meaning in their lives.
As professionals, we are committed to collaboration and investing in one another’s clinical, professional, and personal development. Valuing connection and relationships, we offer support, feedback and insight during our monthly consultation meetings and weekly check-ins.
- Competitive pay (Licensed = $80/hour, lowest base pay)
- Full integration into Hillary Counseling website
- Profile on Psychology Today
- Business phone and email address
- Use of Theranest software system
- Steady stream of quality client referrals
- Comfortable office space, free snacks and relaxed dress code
- Coffee/Tea/Water service for clients
- Materials and resources for therapy interventions
- Supervision and case consultation
- Supportive team of therapists invested in collaboration
Ready to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com