“Never underestimate the difference you can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help. This week reach out to someone that might need a lift.”
Careers at Hillary Counseling in Milwaukee
If you are interested in joining our growing team of skilled professionals at our Milwaukee location or virtually in Wisconsin, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
HILLARY COUNSELING IS CURRENTLY HIRING:
- Full-time and part-time outpatient psychotherapists
- We’re looking for the following licenses: LCSW, LPC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologists.
Our growing team is comprised of highly skilled and motivated professionals who share a vision, treat clients with respect and compassion, and aspire to serve our community by creating an inclusive environment where clients find fulfillment, improve health and develop greater meaning in their lives.
As professionals, we are committed to collaboration and investing in one another’s clinical, professional, and personal development. Valuing connection and relationships, we offer support, feedback and insight during our monthly consultation meetings and weekly check-ins.
- Competitive pay and flexible schedule
- Ability to work BOTH virtually and in-person
- Beautiful office space in the heart of the THIRD WARD
- Steady stream of quality client referrals
- Monthly case consultation
- Supportive team of AMAZING therapists invested in collaboration
- Opportunities for social outings with colleagues, community involvement and quarterly networking events
- Profile on Psychology Today
- Free snacks and relaxed dress code
- Benefits of joining a boutique “self-pay” practice. Clients pay at the time of service, no waiting on payments from insurance companies.
Full-time contractors must complete 15-20 billable sessions per week (after 6 months). Part-time contractors must complete 4-6 billable sessions per week (after 3 months).
Hillary Counseling is seeking to build an inclusive group of practitioners that reflects and serves our diverse community. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, both men and women, and the LGBTQ community.
Ready to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org