As our practice continues to grow, we are looking for highly skilled and passionate therapists to work with our incredible and inspiring clients.
Hillary Counseling clients are primarily high-functioning, well-educated, diverse, professionals, couples, and college students who are invested in their personal growth, wellness, and the therapy process.
We are seeking both part-time and full-time independently-licensed clinicians (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D).
Our ideal candidate:
- LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D
- Experience working with COUPLES is a plus.
- Advanced training in Evidence-Based Practices. Certifications and experience beyond your graduate program will set you apart.
- Training in couples therapies (Gottman, Imago, EFT, Relational Life), mindfulness-based therapies, EMDR, ACT, DBT.
- Licensed in Wisconsin.
- Full-time clinicians are expected to see 15+ clients per week.
- Part-time clinicians are expected to see 4-6 clients per week.
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity and ethical standards at all times.
What Hillary Counseling Provides:
- Competitive pay and flexible schedule
- Ability to work both virtually and in-person
- Beautiful office space in the heart of the THIRD WARD
- A steady stream of quality client referrals
- Established systems for scheduling, telehealth video platform, practice management software, electronic medical records, phone, Hillary Counseling email.
- A dedicated and supportive Client Coordinator to handle client screening and matching.
- Clients who are committed to therapy, passionate about their healing journey, and are a joy to work with.
- A supportive team of AMAZING therapists who are invested in collaboration.
- Please submit a CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the position, please go to https://www.hillarycounseling.com/join-our-team/.