We’re Hiring…Milwaukee Therapists and Psychologists (LMFT, LCSW, LPC, Psy.D, Ph.D)
As our practice continues to grow, we are looking for highly skilled and passionate therapists to work with our incredible and inspiring clients.
Hillary Counseling clients are primarily high-functioning, well-educated, diverse, professionals, couples, and college students who are invested in their personal growth, wellness, and the therapy process.
We are seeking both part-time and full-time independently-licensed clinicians (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D).
Our ideal candidate:
- LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D
- Experience working with COUPLES is a plus.
- Advanced training in Evidence-Based Practices. Certifications and experience beyond your graduate program will set you apart.
- Training in couples therapies (Gottman, Imago, EFT, Relational Life), mindfulness-based therapies, EMDR, ACT, DBT.
- Licensed in Wisconsin.
- Full-time clinicians are expected to see 15+ clients per week.
- Part-time clinicians are expected to see 4-6 clients per week.
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity and ethical standards at all times.
What Hillary Counseling Provides:
- Competitive pay and flexible schedule
- Ability to work both virtually and in-person
- Beautiful office space in the heart of the THIRD WARD
- A steady stream of quality client referrals
- Established systems for scheduling, telehealth video platform, practice management software, electronic medical records, phone, Hillary Counseling email.
- A dedicated and supportive Client Coordinator to handle client screening and matching.
- Clients who are committed to therapy, passionate about their healing journey, and are a joy to work with.
- A supportive team of AMAZING therapists who are invested in collaboration.
- Please submit a CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more information on the position, please go to https://www.hillarycounseling.com/join-our-team/.